Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Not sure

Huh, do I feel better now or was it just there was too much going on so I couldn't really listen to myself?

I know that there is at least one issue that is still bothering me and it even bothers me that it is bothering me. But maybe I should just forget all about it and stop caring - that stupid guy doesn't deserve all the thoughts I put into him one bit... That he even dares to write such a pissed email ... Argh!

Well, fact is that I had a VERY social and active weekend which showed me that there are many different people in my life who like me a lot.
Spent Thursday and Friday evening with Marcel (from my choir) to write our bits for a choir concert at a senior residence on Sunday. That went well - we are a great team. And I like him a lot, he is a real PLEASURE to be with.
Went to Berlin early on Saturday. Met Lars for a very enjoyable lunch (we studied together) - as we haven't seen each for two years and met on short notice, we both were in awe that we managed that.
And the wedding party of Maxi and Dany also was totally nice. It was the first in nearly five years that I saw Tanja again who was kind of my best friend during my time in Berlin (I chose to put her out of my life tbh because I felt she pressured me in a way when I started in Hamburg, accusing me of not being a good friend when I struggled with first job, new city & with living in a temporary apartment ... she sent me a letter in May apologizing which I thought was VERY big of her).
Unfortunately we didn't get so much time to talk because she had her boyfriend with her who was a bit lost and she felt responsible that he enjoyed himself as well. We will do the talking another time, I hope.
Took the bus back to Hamburg early the next morning to be able to be at our concert in time. That went very well, too. Both we and the audience had a lot of fun and people laughed at all the right places when Marcel and I did our bits, too.
Then I didn't go home to relax a bit, nooo, went to a restaurant with Sirka and Monika from our choir to eat and talk.... And the evening ended with a long telephone conversation with my favorite colleague from the old job (but she quit, too and will a new job, soon!!).
So now a cold is creeping on me and I don't like that one bit. This week's schedule is fully packed including a visit of my brother when everything is going the right way.

Posted via LiveJournal.app.